Birmingham Securities Law Attorneys
Fighting for Victims of Stock Broker Fraud in Alabama, Georgia and Florida
The Frankowski Firm is one of the few law firms in the country whose practice is dedicated to representing consumers against stock brokers and brokerage firms. Our attorneys are passionate about helping investors who have been taken advantage of by their financial advisors. While we are based in Birmingham, Alabama, we represent clients throughout the country.
Our capable and highly experienced attorneys offer sound legal advice and dedicated representation to consumers and investors who have lost substantial amounts of money in the recent chaos in the U.S. financial industry. Specific areas of focus include:
- Stock broker fraud and wrongdoing such as misrepresentation, omission and churning
- Variable annuities fraud fraud and other investment fraud
- Violations of investors' rights under federal securities law and applicable state “Blue Sky” laws
- Advocacy in the securities arbitration process and in the litigation of civil claims arising out of SEC investigations or other regulatory actions
Our securities law practice is designed to give individual, institutional, and family investors the access to information and the dedicated representation they need in order to pursue and obtain justice. Our lawyers welcome the opportunity to fight for you and are willing to take on the nation’s largest financial institutions in the process.
One of the guiding principles at our law firm is the recognition that our clients need the personal attention of an experienced attorney, something that may be difficult to find at a larger practice.
When you contact our offices in Birmingham to schedule an informative consultation, you will have an opportunity to work directly with a respected securities lawyer who has substantial experience in situations like yours.The attorneys at our firm have an unwavering dedication to protecting your rights and interests and truly care about the outcome of your case and its impact on you and your family.
We invite you to call our Birmingham offices today at 205-390-0399 for a free consultation. Clients elsewhere in Alabama and in Tennessee, Georgia, Florida or any other state should feel free to call us toll free at 888-390-0036 to schedule an appointment.
- Securities and Investment Lawyers Petition Congress For More Disclosures From FINRA's BrokerCheck A group of securities and investment attorneys has asked Congress to provide more information to consumers about the brokers that handle their money. ....
- Morgan Stanley Says $111M MBS Suit Distorts Contract Terms After Failure Of Own Underwriting A Morgan Stanley subsidiary on Tuesday argued that a New York judge should dismiss a breach of contract suit brought by a trust over $110.8 million in ....
- U.S. Supreme Court Limits SLUSA; Allows State-Law Securities Class Actions to Proceed On February 26, 2014, the Supreme Court decided Chadbourne & Parke LLP v. Troice, 571 U.S. ___ (2014), ruling by a 7-2 vote that the Securities ....
THE FRANKOWSKI FIRM HITS MORGAN KEEGAN WITH $1.1 Million Award
The law firms of The Frankowski Firm and Sonn & Erez won an arbitration against Morgan Keegan for the sale of the firm's proprietary RMK funds...» Read More
MORGAN KEEGAN ORDERED TO PAY OVER $471,000
The attorneys at The Frankowski Firm and Howard B. Prossnitz, Esq., won a recent arbitration against Morgan Keegan for its wrongdoing associated with sales of...» Read More
MORGAN KEEGAN ORDERED TO PAY COMPENSATORY DAMAGES, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES
The attorneys at The Frankowski Firm obtained a recent arbitration...» Read More